Strike The Rainy Blues Away With a Knockout Look For Less
No matter what your income, everyone loves a convincing look for less, especially when it’s under $100!
Hopefully, you’re just in time to snag one of these uncovered gems.
Why these work…
- This “not too loose and not too tight” chambray shirt is long enough to be tucked in for a clean look.
- It’s called “the perfect raincoat” for a reason. It’s got deep, useable pockets, lots of adjustable details, and is long enough in the back for proper, lightweight coverage from the weather. I also like it in the dark moss color.
- This should be called “the perfect jean jacket” because it has a tailored cut in super-soft stretch fabric and flatteringly ends at the waist. Wear this classic with everything from heavy corduroy to breezy sundresses.
- Stop the rainy bad hair day and get control with Shu Uemura’s Shape Paste Hair Pomade. Keeps your hair in check, yet still soft and movable.
- Why get your handbag all wet, when you can hide this cute fanny pack under your raincoat instead? At less than $25., it looks surprisingly expensive.
- Love these UGG rain boots! Warm and cozy on the inside like regular UGG boots, but sleek and stylish on the outside.
- A strong and substantial, yet compact umbrella.
(Note: clicking on the following Under $100 products will take you right to them! If you choose to purchase something, WWTNT may get a commission at no additional fee to you. But don’t worry, being a seasoned stylist, I only choose products I’m certain will fulfill my readers’ needs.)
Do me a favor? If you purchased something, I’d love to know how it worked out for you in the comments below. Feel free to email me photos of how you wear it as well! I read every comment and use what I learn from your feedback to choose future products for you.
And if you haven’t already, subscribe! You’ll receive what you need to build a closet full of flattering outfits that fill you with confidence and make you shine.