Mix And Match Casual, Chic Outfits
Hopefully, you’re just in time to shop these casual, chic finds! One or two clicks on the images at the bottom of this page will take you right to them. Nonetheless, read on for a mini style lesson and use these ideas as inspiration for your next outfit.
Why these work…
- You can mix and match everything here to create several outfits. Try just a hoodie for a casual look, or just the jacket over a sweater for more polish.
- The masculine, military details of the coat and structured shoulders of the navy jacket are beautifully juxtaposed against the softness of knitwear.
- The clean lines of the sneakers are neutral, but the dark V pattern adds just the right amount of interest. Be sure to wear “no show” socks.
- The satchel maintains the same juxtaposition of softness and structure.
- Simple jewelry is the right choice for outfits that rely on minimalism.
Clicking on the products below takes you right to them. When making a purchase through these links, a commission is potentially earned by WWTNT at no extra fee to you. But don’t worry, I only feature products that I truly value for my readers.
Do me a favor?
If you purchased something, I’d love to know how it worked out for you in the comments below. Feel free to email me photos of how you wear it as well! I read every comment and use what I learn from your feedback to choose what’s best for you.
Next, if you haven’t already, subscribe below! You’ll receive all that you need to build a closet full of flattering outfits that will fill you with confidence and make you shine.