Reach For The Guaranteed Versatility of Noble Navy
Elegant. Sophisticated. Timeless. Navy blue is always a safe, “can’t go wrong” choice. It’s as versatile and forgiving as black, making it a staple in any wardrobe. Worn alone, it’s effortlessly polished. And paired with a pop of color, it becomes joyful and preppy.
Hopefully, you’re just in time to shop these great finds! One or two clicks on the images at the bottom of this page will take you right to them. Nonetheless, read on for a mini shopping lesson and use these ideas as inspiration for your next outfit.
Why these work…
- A simple navy tee shirt with lively dots paired with white jeans is an easy, casual look. Or try navy and white stripes for a French, guaranteed classic.
- The gold logo on this hinged bracelet is striking against the navy enamel inset. It’s really all you need for an accent.
- Tory Burch created this classic handbag to pay tribute to late American style icon Lee Radziwill. She was Jackie O’s younger sister and was the epitome of elegance. It has a ladylike top handle as well as a shoulder strap and is available in many colors.
- This is a bias cut skirt, meaning it is cut on a diagonal angle. That allows the fabric to skim over your curves without hugging them. In the correct size and in a fluid fabric like chiffon, a bias cut can be very flattering on most figures.
- A fit and flare dress, like this one in navy, is as versatile and flattering as a little black dress. And the pockets are a welcome bonus!
- An extra grippy phone case is a necessity for those of us with busy hands. The stylized grooves in this one are pleasingly durable without looking bulky.
- Espadrilles are a romantic summer sandal and come in a variety of heel heights. The footbed cushioning in this pair by Cole Haan makes them extra comfortable.
Clicking on the products below takes you right to them. When making a purchase through these links, a commission is potentially earned by WWTNT at no extra fee to you. But don’t worry, I only feature products that I truly value for my readers.
Do me a favor?
If you purchased something, I’d love to know how it worked out for you in the comments below. Feel free to email me photos of how you wear it as well! I read every comment and use what I learn from your feedback to choose future products for you.
Next, if you haven’t already, subscribe below! You’ll receive all that you need to build a closet full of flattering outfits that will fill you with confidence and make you shine.