How To Be A Suede Sophisticate For Under $100
No matter what your income, everyone loves a convincing look for less, especially when it’s under $100!
Hopefully, you’re just in time to snag one of these uncovered gems.
Why these work…
- A slinky camisole is feminine and a step or two up from a t-shirt. The fluid fabric falls nicely under the cinched cardigan and the snake print adds interest to an otherwise minimalist look.
- Simple, skinny drop earrings are elegantly understated, but draw the eye upward as a metallic flash grazes the neck.
- The v-neck line and tie closure of this wrap cardigan accentuates the waist. This wardrobe staple’s color is neutral and goes with everything from dressy skirts to casual jeans.
- The warm tortoiseshell tones of these sunglasses flatter most skin tones and the cat eye style is timeless. (You won’t believe the price!!)
- A wide, enamel logo ring adds a sophisticated gleam to your right hand.
- The light color of this suede boot softly compliments the outfit, while the stacked block heel comfortably gives you commanding lift.
- Contrasting tassels of this vegan leather bucket bag echo the color and style of the suede boots. The snapped shoulder strap adjusts to the perfect length.
- Jo Malone London’s luxurious scents can be worn solo or layered for truly individual effects. This conveniently sized spray cologne is woody with earthy, aromatic tones that bring a natural depth.
A high waist cut and a just-right stretch combine to create a pair of everyday jeans that fit to flatter.
(Note: clicking on the following Under $100 products will take you right to them! If you choose to purchase something, WWTNT may get a commission at no additional fee to you. But don’t worry, being a seasoned stylist, I only choose products I’m certain will fulfill my readers’ needs.)
Do me a favor? If you purchased something, I’d love to know how it worked out for you in the comments below. Feel free to email me photos of how you wear it as well! I read every comment and use what I learn from your feedback to choose future products for you.
And if you haven’t already, subscribe! You’ll receive what you need to build a closet full of flattering outfits that fill you with confidence and make you shine.